“You’re going to love our world-class products, but if you want to return it for any reason, you can. I guarantee it.”Bob Dickie, CEO
Most companies only give you 30 to 60 days to return something. At Bonvera, we give you 90 days!
If you’d like to return product, these conditions must apply:
- Returns must be made with 90 days of purchase with shipping cost paid for by the entrepreneur or customer.
- Returns must be accompanied with our Return Authorization Form and receipt showing proof of purchase. These helps keep our system organized!
- Returns must be in the original case quantity, condition, season, and within expiration dates to receive eligibility. Additionally, an item may be returned if it has been discontinued.
The repurchase shall be the original net cost to the participant returning such goods, considering any sales made by or through such participant prior to notification to the Company, minus a 15% restocking fee. Buyback is 12 months in Massachusetts, Maryland, Montana, Georgia, Louisiana, Wyoming, Texas, Oklahoma, Idaho, Utah, Washington and Puerto Rico. In addition, the Company will honor statutory mandated buyback requirements of every jurisdiction. A Montana resident may cancel his or her Agreement within 15 days from the date of enrollment, and may return his or her starter kit for a full refund within such time period.
The services from New Way MBA are nonrefundable.
CSQ = Complimentary Shipping Qualified
*This can be found next to the product and Individual Product Information webpages
- You will receive free shipping if you have a BVr with a BV of at least 135 and ALL items are CSQ.
- You will receive free shipping on any shopping cart order of at least 150 BV and ALL items are CSQ.
- If the order meets the BV requirements for free shipping, but any item(s) is not CSQ, you are charged shipping only on the item(s) that are not CSQ while the CSQ items will ship for free.
A BVr1 is a monthly replenishment order that is processed from the 1stof the month through the 16thof the month.
- BVr1s are processed through the 16th of the month. The last day to edit or add to your BVr1 is the day before the scheduled process date.
- Replenishment orders can be scheduled through the 25th.
- Replenishment orders processed from the 17th through the 25th of the month are not BVr1s.